This book covers both top and bottom of the peninsula: Baja Norte (NORTH) & Baja Sur (SOUTH), BC Mexico
TOTAL ESCAPE USED TO SELL THESE, but THIS MAP TITLE IS OUT OF PRINT!
NOTE: every so often these printed map books can be found on eBay or Amazon,or elsewhere online usually commanding a high for price tag for a ‘used copy”
Baja Almanac – by Landon S. Crumpton
Mexico Maps – Both Northern & Southern Baja California in one atlas. The Best Maps of Baja, period! Excellent resource while traveling in Mexico. If you plan on driving deep into Baja and really exploring back roads, hidden coves, surf spots, deserts, petroglyphs…. this is the map to have.
The 2009 version was completely revised and updated, detailing every inch of Mexico’s Baja California peninsula. With over 10,000 entries, the new Baja Almanac lets you pinpoint any location in Baja, down to the most remote ranch or campsite. Published 2009. ISBN# 9780965866347
- Larger Size: 10.75″ wide x 15.25″ tall
- Printed on 70lb Paper with Matte Finish, a crisper, more defined presentation
- Adjoining Map Overlap, each map displays an overlapping segment of adjoining map pages
- Updated Land Routes & Cultural Features
- Complete Indexes, Mileage Chart and Primary Route Distance in both miles & kilometers
see also –
National Geographic Baja Maps